We will arrive approximately 1 hour before the service period begins to setup the booth. Provider agrees to have a Photobooth operational for a minimum of 90% during this period; occasionally, operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the Photo Booth (changing photo paper, adjusting camera, adjusting printer, etc).
- Good access for delivery to performance area. Provider should be informed if in case access is only through stairs. We reserve the right to cancel any booking for the reason of inaccessibility to performance area.
- A 220 V electric outlet for the photobooth within 10 feet of the desired performance area.
- Provide an operational photobooth for the number of hours booked.
- Provide unlimited prints (1 per session only unless otherwise stated / upgraded) for the duration of the indicated service period. Multiple copies are charged at £1 per print on the day.
- Provide free design and layout for the print out with minimum of 1 photos and a maximum of 4 photos per print.
- Provide free customized design for the greenscreen in case customized backdrop is included in the package.
- Provide props for free.
- Provide an onsite member of staff to assist guests in the photobooth and maintain the photobooth in operating condition.
- Deliver, install, and remove the photobooth in a timely manner.
Date Changes and Cancellations
Date changes should be done at least 4 weeks before the event through written request either electronic (text messaging or email) or in paper. Change is subject to photo booth availability and receipt of a new Service Contract. If there is no availability for the alternate date, the retainer shall be forfeited and event cancelled. Any cancellation shall forfeit the £50 retainer paid during the signing of the contract. Any additional payment shall be refunded.
Damages to Provider’s Equipment
Client acknowledges that it shall be responsible for any damage or loss to the Provider’s Equipment caused by: A) Any misuse of the Provider’s Equipment by Client or its guests, or B) Any theft or disaster (including but not limited to fire, flood or earthquake). The client acknowledges that it shall be responsible for supervising any children in the photobooth and any damage or loss to the Provider’s equipment as a result of children misusing the equipment will be charged for replacement.
If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under Contract Law, then that provision, or portion thereof, shall be deemed separate from the rest of this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, or portions thereof. This is the entire agreement between Provider and Client relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties. In the event of a conflict between parties, Client agrees to solve any arguments via arbitration.
All bookings are covered by minimum £1m public liability insurance. If the client’s venue require a copy of the proof of cover, this can be provided on request by emailing us. If your venue requires a higher value of cover, this can be arranged for an extra fee. For more information please get in touch.
All of the equipment is PAT tested annually and maintained to ensure safety for the clients. If the client’s venue requires a copy of the PAT testing certificate, this can be provided on request by emailing us.